Our Paddlefish caviar is harvested from wild-caught Paddlefish native to the diverse rivers sprawling across the midwestern and southeastern United States. Ranging in color from mossy green to dark gray, these tender pearls have a mild, earthy flavor that is perfect for both first-timers and caviar connoisseurs. An affordable delicacy, Paddlefish caviar has a silky, smooth texture that will enhance the hors d'oeuvres menu for your next event or serve as an unforgettable gift for the foodie in your life. Place your order now for overnight delivery!
- Available individually in a 4.5 oz. jar or as a pack of three 1 oz. jars
- No artificial additives, colorings or preservatives
- With less than 5% salt content, Cajun Caviar ranks among the finest Malossol caviars in the world
- We offer overnight shipping Monday - Thursday only, through FedEx Periship
- Once opened consume within 7-10 days for the freshest flavor.
FOR LOUISIANA & FLORIDA LOCALS:
Available for purchase locally at Martin Wine Cellar, Langenstein’s, or in Florida at Destin Ice and Destin Ice 30A
FOR CHEFS, RESTAURANTS, & PREMIUM RETAILERS:
Wholesale pricing and ordering available upon request